The Association’s mission is to provide professional, innovative, quality service and support in the areas of rehabilitation, early intervention, education, vocation and social integration for clients with cerebral palsy. We would like you to join us in the following positions:
EIPIC Interventionist Aide
- Assist to plan and implement an Individual Education Plan (IEP) for each child in all relevant areas of the curriculum in consultation with other Professional Therapists and Interventionists.
- Assist the Interventionist in preparing and conducting classes for children.
- Prepare and conducts classes for children in the Centre, both in a group or individually, in the absence of the Interventionist.
- Contribute to writing projected goals & progress reports in consultation with other attending professionals and Interventionists.
- Maintain daily records of each pupil’s progress.
- Work closely with other professionals in the programme.
- Contribute to preparation of case conference reports and conducts, under supervision, case conferences with parents/caregivers.
- Maintain close contacts with parents/caregivers.
- Attend meetings regularly and contribute positively to the fulfilment of the Department and children’s growth curriculum.
- Attend relevant courses and seminars to upgrade job skills and knowledge.
- Adopt a positive attitude towards team building, and work co-operatively with colleagues and parents.
- Assist Interventionists, parents/caregivers in cleaning the students.
- Contribute to the Department’s special programmes and activities.
- At least 3 ‘O’-Levels credits, including EL1 or acceptable alternatives.
- A heart to serve in the special needs sector.
Teacher Aide (1 Year 3 Months Contract)
- Assist classroom teacher in performing specific duties as assigned or undertaking specialised tasks to achieve and enhance instructional and behavioural objectives.
- Work with class students as an assigned relief teacher, in the absence of the class teacher.
- Lift, move, and operate adaptive equipment.
- Assist students with personal care tasks, including lavatory, clothing, hygiene, diapering, toileting, and wash-up routines.
- Assist students with mobility needs such as, lifting and positioning students, lifting in and out of wheelchairs; loading and unloading on the bus; transporting students in and around the school and on field trips.
- Monitor students so as to maintain a safe and positive learning environment.
- Assist students during snack time.
- Perform work-related assignment as required, such as events, CCAs, and PLTs, etc.
- At least 3 GCE ‘O’ level passes
- A Certificate In Educational Studies is preferred
- Possess basic computer skills
IT Executive (2 years Contract)
- To perform basic hardware and software installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Perform IT Asset Tagging, Record Maintenance and Documentation
- Setup new IT equipment based on IT policy
- Provide support to Network maintenance
- Perform Windows Server, Domain and software license administration
- Monitor backup device, Server, Firewall and feedback on usage of IT activity usage
- Configure laptop, mobile and wireless devices with static IP address
- Provide support to users on the usage of simple functional features of Software and Hardware Peripherals
- Run Antivirus patch updates regularly
- Able to identify, categorize, monitor and prioritise IT support and requests
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT desktop and network infrastructure support
- Able to multitask and prioritise work
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- A heart to serve in the special needs sector
Speech and Language Therapist
- Able to assess, diagnose, recommend and plan speech-language treatment programs for clients
- Implement individual and/or group therapy sessions
- Manage a range of diagnosis, including cerebral palsy (CP), ASD, GDD, speech and language delay, multiple disabilities, etc
- Work collaboratively with therapists, teachers and families to meet client’s needs
- Be involved in conducting parent/ caregiver training and in-services
- Continual professional development through workshops and conferences
- Participate in advocacy and outreach activities and programmes
- Opportunities to work in the Feeding & Swallowing Clinic and Assistive Technology Clinic will be provided
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent from a recognized University
- Preferably at least one year of experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Excellent communication skills with good command of verbal and written English
- Strong commitment and motivation to work in Interdisciplinary settings
- Preferably current membership in the Speech-Language and Hearing Association of Singapore (SHAS)
- A heart to serve in the special needs sector
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Candidates who meet the pre-requisites are invited to email their applications to email@example.com, enclosing their resume and indicating the relevant position, their current and expected salary. Alternatively, candidates may send their application to:
The Human Resource Department
Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore
Cerebral Palsy Centre
65 Pasir Ris Drive 1, Singapore 519529
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.